1.2

I bought a Master Forge Item# 0131699 Model# BB02218A a year ago and now I cannot get the Charcoal Pan (Part# BB02218A-Q) from Lowes or Master Forge. I have 3 incident numbers (which is ridiculous) for the same complaint (1189211, 1215955, and 1-4666765295).

The last store manager I spoke with was Jose at the Stafford store. He called Master Forge and assured me they had the part. I called Master Forge and they told me the part was no longer in stock. Lowes sold me a lemon charcoal grill that I cannot get parts for anymore.

I am out $200.

I have tried the store managers, Lowes Corporate, and Master Forge with no success. The grill is only a year old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: Poor product and customer service.

Preferred solution: Either a full refund, a new grill, or something else that lets me grill again..

I didn't like: Product quality, Managers, Problem solving skills, Getting the run-around.

Comments

You can find this on E bay and with a little modification this will work 21"L X 13.5"W - This is an O.E.M. authorized part - Fits with various Char-Broil Brand models - OEM Part # C404-1100-W1 - This is a replacement part - Part Number C404-1100-W1 - This is an O.E.M. part

Augusta, Georgia, United States #1204596

Oh wow! I feel your pain !!!

I have just finished searching high and low (on the internet) for the exact same part, on the exact same model, purchased at lowe's about 2 years ago. Needless to say, I am very glad I discovered your comment! I have not actually spoken with anyone regarding the charcoal pan and after reading your comment, I don't think I need too.

You are saving me a lot of time - Thank You!

Angelika R.

angipro@comcast.net

Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1167515

I have the same grill and the Charcoal Pan on mine finally rusted out and i can't find it online anywhere either. Did anyone ever come up with something to fix the issue?

to Ben #1545645

This is for a char-broil but will work in the master forge you can find them on e bay. 21"L X 13.5"W - This is an O.E.M.