1.2

I bought a Master Forge Item# 0131699 Model# BB02218A a year ago and now I cannot get the Charcoal Pan (Part# BB02218A-Q) from Lowes or Master Forge. I have 3 incident numbers (which is ridiculous) for the same complaint (1189211, 1215955, and 1-4666765295).

The last store manager I spoke with was Jose at the Stafford store. He called Master Forge and assured me they had the part. I called Master Forge and they told me the part was no longer in stock. Lowes sold me a lemon charcoal grill that I cannot get parts for anymore.

I am out $200.

I have tried the store managers, Lowes Corporate, and Master Forge with no success. The grill is only a year old.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor product and customer service" and wants this business to "either a full refund, a new grill, or something else that lets me grill again" as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes manager at Lowes was product quality, managers and problem solving skills Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #1204596

Oh wow! I feel your pain !!!

I have just finished searching high and low (on the internet) for the exact same part, on the exact same model, purchased at lowe's about 2 years ago. Needless to say, I am very glad I discovered your comment! I have not actually spoken with anyone regarding the charcoal pan and after reading your comment, I don't think I need too.

You are saving me a lot of time - Thank You!

Angelika R.

angipro@comcast.net

Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1167515

I have the same grill and the Charcoal Pan on mine finally rusted out and i can't find it online anywhere either. Did anyone ever come up with something to fix the issue?