My husband and I were shopping for a refrigerator to replace the one we have in our garage.We went to Lowe's in Loveland, CO.

We found one on clearance for $769.00. We then went to Home Depot compared and returned to Lowe's where a sales woman helped us. After searching the computer for 20 minutes she called "Dave" who informed us that it was incorrectly marked and would be $1,000. Boy, I wish we would have been told that the first time we visited the store and saved us 2 hours.

Next time, we will drive right on passed your store and start with Home Depot.Sorry Dave.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of clearance refrigerator. Lowes needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clearance refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lebanon, Illinois, United States #1183596

Lowes would have matched the price.Thats how they did a washer/dryer combo i pictured.