My husband and I were shopping for a refrigerator to replace the one we have in our garage.We went to Lowe's in Loveland, CO.

We found one on clearance for $769.00. We then went to Home Depot compared and returned to Lowe's where a sales woman helped us. After searching the computer for 20 minutes she called "Dave" who informed us that it was incorrectly marked and would be $1,000. Boy, I wish we would have been told that the first time we visited the store and saved us 2 hours.

Next time, we will drive right on passed your store and start with Home Depot.Sorry Dave.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of clearance refrigerator. Lowes needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clearance refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lebanon, Illinois, United States #1183596

Lowes would have matched the price.Thats how they did a washer/dryer combo i pictured.

Lowes - Deceitful Pricing Lowes "I just found Lowe's to be completely dishonest with their prices. Recently, I noticed online that my store had some tiles on sale from $9.91 to $2.48 until 2/28/2017 (it..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Why hire lowes installation? Lowes "2015 I were hired Lowe's Home Improvement installed siding, windows and gutter; It cost me $40,000. Last year I have observed that my ceiling was stain I have no clue..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more