I have bought approximately $10,000 worth of appliances with Lowes. They sell you a extended warranty and won't stand behind it.

I will never buy anything from them ever again! When I called to get service they could not find a repair company out. When they said they would send a company out the company never showed up. I called back and they said the company didn't service the area.

I waited all day. No one ever called to tell me the company did not service the area. They sent out another company and they didn't show up at the right time. They were late.

The worst company I have ever dealt with. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #688223

Dear Heartless,

I appreciate your feedback. I guess I didn't make myself clear.

Lowes are their own warranty company. They have the their own warranty division. It has been over a year so the extended warranty company did kick in. I will try the manufacture.

Thank you for your input.

I still would not recommend buying anything from them. This is not the first time I have had trouble with them.

Extended warranties do not start until the manufactures warranty ends. I highly recommend calling the manufacture first even if you think the warranty is up they can generally help you a lot quicker and more efficiently than any retail store....

And it sounds to me like the issue is the repair shops, not LOWES... Lowes does not do repairs so it's contracted out they cannot help if the place they ask for help does a POOR JOB....

Be PlSSED AT the repair shop.... Lowes clearly has tried you tool.....