2050 US Highway 27 N, Sebring, FL 33870

Update by user Aug 09

Will wait short time for Lowe's to respond and fix the problems. if not the figure I have reported as a loss is what the window repair company has quoted me to fix the problems.

Original review posted by user Aug 09

Installed 5 replacement top of the line Pella windows 7/29/19 on my home by Lowes. Installers did not caulk the outside of the windows only because I noticed it (the installers said "they didn't have any caulk" and would be back...NOT.

I ran to Home Depot and grabbed a handful of Flex shot and managed to get the outside windows caulked before a storm hit same day). These guys also gouged holes in the window casing outside, cracked the paint off the outside wall in large slabs (CBS construction). Now windows when fully opened (double hung) will not close. They only open about 6 inches.

You have to slam it shut (if you can close it) and the lock is gouging the rail top when closed. The contractor subbed the job out to these guys and never once came by and inspected their work. Called Lowe's customer service and very polite lady listened but nothing has been done. Will call a window installation company to fix the problem and send Lowe's the bill with detailed letter straight to corporate office and on down the line.

This is the final straw. I hope I never ever have to do business with this lousy company again.

Past couple years anything they do has been a nightmare, and I have spent many thousands with them. Outsourcing everything, so Lowe's has no responsibility.

Reason of review: Lack of competent installation and follow up.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Products themselves are quality.

Lowes Cons: Terrible installation.

Comments