Had a contract with Lowe's on the Install of window I bought there. The contract stated type of window, amount of contract, and time to complete.

Paid the amount in full before they started any work. Two elderly carpenters showed up to do the work on a Wednesday. When I arrived at the house at approx. 2:30pm they were packing up to leave and had installed two windows and work look good.

They came back on Thursday worked until approx. 4:40pm had put in rest of window but no interior trim. Got a call from lowe's looking for an additional $700.00 for labor and materials to finish. Told them no way had a contract and expected them to honor it.

Had to go to store and haggle with a member of management and he agree to honor contract the way it was written. On Monday the workers showed up used old trim boards from previous window, did a horrible job putting up the trim and left. After contacting the local management and the company comsumer division nothing has been done nor has anyone contacted me.

Luckly for me I have a Home Depot near me that I will now use. So future Lowe's patron buyer beware....Very disappointed in Lowe's

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Window Installation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments