State: Wisconsin Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (1 of 82 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes Rebates Sucks

4.1
What a bunch of {{Redacted}} Damn it I'm so made I could spit. Did a small rebate submission online. Ya well after waiting a few weeks I'm now told the store I bought these items at did not participate in this program. Now the ironic thing thing is the store I bought this stuff from said they did participate, was within the time period, the store also gave me the form to submit but also suggested I do it online and told me what to do, which I followed to the letter.. Home Depot here I come again. At least Home Depot knows how to handle rebates and provide customer service the Lowes is again loosing out on my business since they dont know how to follow thru.

Consider any rebate you get a bonus. Read through the complaints about Home Depot, Menards and Lowes.

All will have complaints about rebates. For the most part they work but there will always be a few people that don't get their rebates for one reason or another.

curl
@Anonymous

You are very helpful, NOT

@curl

Didn't sound like anyone was asking for help. They had washed their hands of Lowes and had moved on to Home Depot (until something goes wrong there).

curl

Not as described/ advertised
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111