i called lowes to get my ice maker fixed.I made an appt for Friday- on thursday night I got a call from the contractor saying "the technician"- I guess they only have one - wouldn't be available and they could put me on standby.

I called lowes and was told they only had 2 contractors that could come out and the other one wouldn't be available until monday and I would have to weait at home from 8-5 because they don't make appointments in 4 hour time blocks. I then asked for a supervisor, waited 20 minutes on hold and was then told the supervisdor would call me back in 20 minutes. One hour later he still hadn't called so I called him. An appt was made for monday, on friday afternoon i got a call sayiong they couldn't make it on monday and would be out wednesday.

I called lowes again for a supervisor and waitd 25 minutes on hold. When she finally got on the phine she said there was nothing she could do and the wednesday appt was the first thing they had to offer. POOR SERVI*Ce. i WILL NEVER BUY AN APPLIANCE FROM THEM AGAIN.

i LIVE IN A LARGE METROPOLITAN AREA AND i CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE ONLY 2 COMPANIES THAT FIX REFRIGERATORS.I have the choice of many stores that sell appliances and Lowes has just lost a customer

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

its not lowes that fix the product..we only sell them..

its the company.. whirlpool ge maytag samsung etc that only provide techs in the area..

lowes should have just gave you a new appliance but as far as the customer service you should have or should call 1800 44 lowes and report everyone you talked to..hope things work out for you..