I purchased an extended warranty on a floor model refrigerator. The freezer drawer didn’t seal well causing moisture around the top of the drawer that eventually caused a crack in the drawer.

The repair man sent by Lowe’s told me that they rarely cover any repairs but he was pretty sure that it would be covered as there was clearly a problem with the seal that has led to the cracked drawer. After weeks of unanswered phone calls and waiting for my file to be reviewed when I was able to reach someone at Lowe’s extended warranty, I was told by a supervisor that it was not being covered because any physical damage negates coverage. It doesn’t matter that the faulty seal caused the damage.

The extended warranty is a joke and Lowe’s customer service is horrible. They have lost another customer for life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

Comments

FumblingShark

Boycott racist lowes

h.kitchener

Now you know why buying these extended warranties, etc. is not recommended by most consumer organizations. This is how we learn, of course but 'tis a lesson well-remembered.