Lowe's refuses to install a particular flooring in my home. I asked if they had an installer I could call. "Sorry against policy". Feel like they just left me hanging.

Called Home Depot. No problem.

Guess who I'm buying my flooring from.

I don't understand why Lowe's has a policy that prohibits customers' from participating in promotional.

Have to hit a hundred words but I've written everything pertinent. I hope this passes muster...word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lowes flooring installation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes flooring installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177876

Too bad you did not use more of those words to go into detail but WHT you are trying to describe. Just because you know and went through it, doesn't mean random peons like myself understand most of it..what's promotional? ?