1.7

Today 11/17/2017. I went to buy a washer and dryer waited half hour for someone to help me.

After that waited and ask if I could pay for them and was told to take it up front because they were busy but all but One where laughing and talking with each other I did as told and the lady at customs Service was on the phone waited for 10mins and she told me to go to check out line I explain that I wanted to pay for my washer and dryer and the lady said I’m busy take it to the check out line I again did as told and took it to check out line. I told her why I was there and she was new and said I was told not to hold my line up but I will help you the best that I can the line started to get sooo long but she smile and made me feel so much better she finally closed so that all the other customers could move on to another line. It took her awhile but she did it and I wanted to thank Felicia at the Lowes Trotwood in Dayton Ohio.

Or maybe Felina but if it wasn’t for her I would had walked out of the store. Workers there need to no Customers come first, before personal fun!!!!

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments