1.6

We have had very bad experience with canyon country Lowes location.we went to store on 11/9/2015 and ordered 1 blind, 2 roman shades and 2 solar shades.

it cost us about $2350. thy said first they will send somebody to measure the windows. after a week the measurement guy came to our house but did not have required equipment (ladder) to measure the windows. sent another contractor and he measured the window sizes so we went and order all window treatments, after 2 weeks items arrived and contractor came to install only with 2 items out of 5 and those were wrong size.

We contacted Lowes, they corrected it and installer came back and installed 3 other blinds while they are waiting to receive those 2 wrong size items. 2 of those 3 blinds where wring type too also installer throw away our old blinds. we contacted Lowes and they told us they will order correct items again and we did not hear from them until today (12/18/2015) which we call them. Sadly they never corrected the ordered and never ordered new blinds.

they did not have no idea about any order and delivery estimate. I wanted to cut the lost and cancel all order but the lady said you can't. we don't reimburse because we already installed 2 (wrong type) blinds and thats your problem if our installer throw away your old blinds. and BTW even if he did not throw them away I cannot put them back myself, that's why I paid $900 to Lowes only for installation.

Make it short, we made sure that they order the items correctly this time over the phone but nobody has any idea when vendor will send the stuff, they don't even give us any estimate. I'm sure it won't be done this year. Your company mismanagement created a awkward holiday for my family. they still cannot give us estimate, they said oh it's only delay but we will do it eventually.

I cannot believe it, after 2 months we are still at point 0 and we cannot even cancel and return to normal life.

I'll never go to any Lowes store in my life.if you cannot do business get out and close your store.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2400 and wants Lowes to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments