2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I recently purchased several special order items from Lowes. I had a problem with the shower doors during installation and tried to call the store to resolve it.

NO ONE would answer any of the store phones, not even the so called "operator". I had to call the corporate number to actually talk to someone. Although the person at corporate was professional and tried to be helpful, I think at least someone at the store should answer their phones. This is not the first time this has happened.

A few months ago I bought some window coverings at another Lowes store location. When I tried to call someone at the store to check on my delivery status, no one would answer the phone. I just tried to contact the customer complaint department at Lowes to let them know why I will no longer be shopping at Lowes. The on line form would not go through, and when I tried to call the customer care number for feed back on store experience, it transferred me to a canned computer survey.

It would not connect me to a live representative. This is why I will no longer shop at Lowes for anything again.

They are not interested in your input, in customer service, only in your money. This has got to be the worst customer service experience I've had so far.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Person i talked to at corporate was professional and helpful.

Comments