1.7

MY KITCHEN AID DISWASHER TOP SHELF WOULD NOT STAY UP. CALLED FOR SERVICE ON 10/24/17, TO THIS DATE 12/7/17 NO REPAIRS HAVE BEEN MADE, PARTS ON BACK ORDER.

I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO HELP ORRRRRR NO RETURN CALLS. NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE PARTS ARE OR WHEN THEY ARE COMING IN. ITS THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND I HOST MY FAMILY HOLIDAYS, I THOUGHT THANKSGIVING WAS HARD WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS.

NOW THEY WANT TO GIVE ME A BUY OUT, YOU CAN NOT REPLACE MY DISHWASHER FOR WHAT THEY ARE GIVING ME ON THE BUY OUT. THESE ARE SIMPLY PARTS, WHY CAN THEY NOT GET THEM IN.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: poor customer service, and i cannot get my dishwasher repaired only 3 years old.

Preferred solution: replace my dishwasher with another kitchen and I will purchase the warrenty.

I didn't like: Weak product knowledge.

Comments

Why are you complaining about Lowes. Kitchen Aid made a bunch of dishwashers with poor quality supports for the upper racks.

The replacement parts are much heavier than the originals. Had mine done a year ago.

Lowes doesn't make the parts. They have to order them from Kitchen Aid and if they are on backorder it is a Kitchen Aid problem, complain about them.