Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ALSO POSTED A REVIEW ON TWITTER. THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTARE.

TO SUMMARIZE: THIS IS FOR AN LG SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR. THE FIRST FEW DAYS IN AUGUST 2017, THE REFRIGERATOR STOPPED COOLING. I LOST ALL OF THE FOOD. IT TOOK LOWES 11 DAYS TO FINALLY HAVE THE COMPRESSOR REPLACED.

I RENTED A REFRIGERATOR, AND AM STILL WAITING FOR A REIMBURSEMENT. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY NEED ME TO RESUBMIT (THIS AS OF 12/12/2017), SO I AM RESUBMITTING MY RECEIPTS FOR THE RENTAL FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!! THE ICE MAKER WENT ON THE FRITZ SHORTLY AFTER THE ISSUE WITH THE COMPRESSOR. 4 SERVICE GUYS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT - THE 4TH ONE AS OF 12/14/2017.

HE DECLARED THAT HE WOULD ORDER ANOTHER PART BUT BASICALLY I AM STUCK WITH THE REFRIGERATOR THE WAY THAT IT IS. IT MAKES ICE RANDOMLY- SOMETIMES I HAVE ICE, AND THEN AGAIN IT MAY BE DAYS BEFORE I SEE ANOTHER ICE CUBE. THIS IS BULL CRAP. I GOT A LEMON, AND THE FRIG SHOULD BE REPLACED.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN FOR ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A LIGHT BULB AGAIN. AND FORTUNALEYLY A HOME DEPOT IS JUST A COUPLE BLOCKS FROM LOWES.

I didn't like: Customer service was unbeleivably, Customer service is unresponsive, Lack of response.

Comments

Why are you blaming the retail store for the problem you are having with your refrigerator? It seems like your complaint would be with LG.

Lowe's didn't make the fridge, IG did. Home Depot probably sells the exact same one.

Your complaint should be directed to IG. (which in case you didn't know, is a cheap Korean company whose products are no better than any other imported products).