1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Placed an order online for a refrigerator, got a call that night confirming delivery for the next day. Great.

Delivery guy calls me the next morning and says, "I'll be there in 10 minutes". Great. 1 hour later. Nothing.

2 hours later. Still nothing. I call the driver. "Oh, I couldn't find your unit.

I can't deliver it today. You'll get it tomorrow." The next day. Not a word from the driver or Lowe's. I call Delivery department but nobody picked up for 30 minutes.

Can't reach the driver either. I call corporate and they apologize and tell me that the local store will contact me within 24 hours for an explanation. The next day (2 days post initial delivery date) I call local Lowe's. "Oh, it says it has been delivered." Delivery guy blatantly lied.

I speak to a manager. "I don't know what happened but I'll try to get you your fridge tomorrow" It's been 3 days since I was supposed to get my refrigerator. Most of my produce has spoiled.

Save yourself the nightmare and purchase elsewhere. It will prevent any headaches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst delivery service ever, Floor associate told me false information.

Comments