Ease of Use

I started this process in July 2017. Went to the Lowes store to sign up for installation of two entry doors. Installer came and measured the doors - measurement was not passed on promptly. I ordered the doors subsequently and installer finally arrived to install in late November AFTER several reminders. During initial measurement we told the installer that the fairly new storm door was to remain so we paid Lowes for reinstallation of the storm door. However the measurements by installer were inaccurate and storm door could not be reinstalled. It is now July 2018 and I STILL do NOT have a storm door. I have visited the local Lowes store and complained many times. I have called the 800 number a few times and all I hear is we will contact the installer to fix it but to this day nothing has happened and Lowes does not seem to care about following up with me.

The installer did such a poor job with the door that I have air leaking through. In addition they refused to take back the old doors ( I had paid for removal as well) Finally the store manager took it since I threatened to take legal action.

I am just completely disgusted with the approach and lack of service. We were going to redo our kitchen and thought of giving the project to Lowes but have put it on hold due to this rotten experience.

I have paid Lowes over 4000 dollars for the two doors and it is still not done. Can you imagine what they would have done if I had put a stop payment on my charge ?

Review about: Lowes Door Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor management response to my issue.

Comments