I went to the East Highland store to purchase appliances.Prior to going to the store, I wrote everything about the ones I wanted.

When I got there I went straight to the department to place my order. What follows was the worse experience I've ever had in many years. The appliance delivery was horrific. The excuses, the delays and the worst thing, the dangerous and faulty stove connection.

Even to this day, I still have not been contacted by the personnel to apologize and asked what can be done to make e forget what danger they put us through.I will never go back to this store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of installation and warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lowes department. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Horrific?9/11 was horrific.

Boston Marathon bombing was horrific.

You were merely inconvenienced.