3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a fridge with specific install directions. Was told no problem several times by the salesman.

Got a call the day before to schedule delivery. Told them once again what would have to be done, again no problem. Got a call the day of delivery that it was against company policy to complete install as requested but they would try a different way. Their way didn't work.

Told them to take the fridge back to the store as it was the day before thanksgiving and we had no where to store it and no one to install it. Called ans filed complaint with corporate, was told I would get a phone call from the store in 72 hours. Fast forward to Tuesday when I check my account to find they credited the fridge back to our account; also still no call from the store. Called corporate again.

They called the store and had them call me within minutes. All local could tell me was that they didn't know who returned it without my authorization but I would have to come back to the store to purchase the fridge again. I was only offered an apology. After I receive the fridge, my purchases with Lowe's with be no more.

Horrible experience.

Got tje deep freeze and will hopefully get the diahwasher when they bring the fridge! Sadly I use to enjoy it getting all our renovation supplies there.

Review about: Lowes Refrigerator Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

To add to this experience, the rebate gift card they offered, got rejected. The ad said when you purchase 3 or more items, the receipt stated that we received and paid for them.

Yet it got denied and we were asked to send it in again, but to a different address.

It got denied AGAIN. Hmmm...seems a little shady to me.

Nope didn't refuse delivery. If you would actually read it...they delivered the day before Thanksgiving.

They lied about being able to install it. They were told to take it back to the store as we had no where to store it nor anyone to install it. Not once were they told to return it.

After calling corporate the 1st time I was told they would call me. That never happened either.

And what are the details of the install that made it a “special install”.

to 1592PCFL #1400122

It was told to them several times that it had to be lifted over a stationary countertop island. Was told no problem just let them know when they call to schedule delivery by Sam.

Whats the problem? You refused delivery and they refunded your money.

to 1592PCFL #1400123

Negative NEVER refused delivery. Had no where to store a fridge the day before thanksgiving nor any one to help install it.