2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My wife and I went to Millsboro De. store to purchase a grill .

The salesman gave me his card with a part number on it told me to go to the cashier .We followed his directions the poor cashier was confused told us to go back to the salesman he needs to give you an invoice .It took an embarrassing half hour to get this right .The delivery was scheduled for that wed. The delivery company called and told me they would be there between 1 and 3pm. they never showed . I called the store but could not get anyone to answer the phone .

I called the next day spoke with Jess the delivery manager she told me she would reschedule it for that friday .Friday came no delivery and once again no answer at the store .After 4 hours of calling I finally got in touch with someone and was on hold for almost a half of hour waiting for the manager to pick up . Eventually a woman picked up and told me the manager would call me back in 1 minute . I never received a phone call . We still have no grill and this poorly run store has my money.

Truly my fault because this is the second time this exact store has done the exact thing to my family . Don't let this happen to you because Lowes does not care about you one bit once they have your hard eared money .

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Poor service and rude employees.

Comments