FACTS ABOUT THIS LOUSY ON GOING EXPERIENCE
1. Paid premium upfront for " Plywood Option " but when installers arrived and boxes and packing was removed, found particle board parts mixed in with all plywood parts
2. Informed Lowes - reordered the parts and of course waiting and delays.
3. Re-ordered parts arrived - and the parts were again particle board.
4. In order to avoid further frustration and delays I agreed to use what they shipped and YES Lowes issued a $500 credit.
5. The glass panels for cabinet doors - wrong size!! So again re-order wait and frustration
The project was paid in FULL at LOWES on 08/26/14 and 09/02/14 and still as of January 6th 2015 - NOT COMPLETED, SILL WAITING FOR correct size glass panels.
Jan 7th @ 3:00pm - I just now received e-mail response... WOW.... .....they are expressing regrets for not having the right size GLASS SHELF KITS and that I should check with a local glass shop...... DOES ANYONE AT LOWES/SHENONDOAH EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GLASS PANEL AND A GLASS SHELF????????????????
NO MORE LOWES or SHENONDOAH cabinets EVER IN LIFE!!! PLUS, I INTEND TO PERSONALLY INFORM ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE TO ENTIRE INDIAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY OF METRO HOUSTON AND HELP PEOPLE TO MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.
ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUTH and I will assist to verify the same.
My E-mail : email@example.com
LOWES STORE ADDRESS: 15555 FM-529 HOUSTON, TEXAS 77095
Reason of review: Excessive delays, incomplete project, extreme frustration.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.