FACTS ABOUT THIS LOUSY ON GOING EXPERIENCE
1. Paid premium upfront for " Plywood Option " but when installers arrived and boxes and packing was removed, found particle board parts mixed in with all plywood parts
2. Informed Lowes - reordered the parts and of course waiting and delays.
3. Re-ordered parts arrived - and the parts were again particle board.
4. In order to avoid further frustration and delays I agreed to use what they shipped and YES Lowes issued a $500 credit.
5. The glass panels for cabinet doors - wrong size!! So again re-order wait and frustration
The project was paid in FULL at LOWES on 08/26/14 and 09/02/14 and still as of January 6th 2015 - NOT COMPLETED, SILL WAITING FOR correct size glass panels.
Jan 7th @ 3:00pm - I just now received e-mail response... WOW.... .....they are expressing regrets for not having the right size GLASS SHELF KITS and that I should check with a local glass shop...... DOES ANYONE AT LOWES/SHENONDOAH EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GLASS PANEL AND A GLASS SHELF????????????????
NO MORE LOWES or SHENONDOAH cabinets EVER IN LIFE!!! PLUS, I INTEND TO PERSONALLY INFORM ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE TO ENTIRE INDIAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY OF METRO HOUSTON AND HELP PEOPLE TO MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.
ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUTH and I will assist to verify the same.
My E-mail : email@example.com
LOWES STORE ADDRESS: 15555 FM-529 HOUSTON, TEXAS 77095
This reviewer shared experience about "excessive delays, incomplete project, extreme frustration" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. samiscorporate is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Lowes to other companies on our site.