Bought a fridge online from one store, that was promised to be delivered the next day. I get a call from another store letting me know they don’t have this particular fridge in stock.

They can’t transfer order to the other store I originally ordered from so I call customer service and have to cancel the order and reorder it again to the store that has the fridge in stock. It was scheduled to be delivered the following day. When I hadn’t heard anything by 2:00 I called to see when delivery was scheduled. They said they called to set up but didn’t get an answer.

Problem is they mixed phone numbers with another persons order. So they screwed up again. Now the fridge is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. We will see.

This is the worst online purchase experience I have ever had. Will not bring doing business with Lowe’s again.

Comments

Rather than buying a large product like this for delivery you are much better off dealing directly with a store. The store will know what they have on hand and how heavily their delivery service is booked.

Buying on-line just generates an order that gets sent to the store who will then check delivery availability. Save a step and go right to the store.