I purchased a whirlpool French door bottom freezer may 31,2015.Six months,freezer stopped defrosting and ice build up.

Repairman came out and it lasted for a couple of months. Lowes sent a new refrigerator same model and cubic foot, and it did the same. I asked for another model with top freezer and if it craps up,I will be returning for a refund. I think they sold Lowes a bad batch of whirlpool French door refrigerators.

The one on loan now has ice at top of freezer door and it is not a French door.What has happened to Whirlpool?

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "lowes appliance dept were terrific to work with" of whirlpool refrigerator. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Thanks for this feedback.I've purchased a Samsung fridge and have simular issues.

I have gotten no where from customer service reps nor supervisors.

I'm in search of the CEO Mr.Niblock contact information to further my complaints.