1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We ordered a fridge/freezer 6 weeks ago to replace the old one which got fried when electricity came back after the hurricane. When the first fridge was delivered to our house, they loaded the old one on their truck and despite my husband's warning that the lift platform was too close to the new unit, they went ahead anyway and scratched the front of it.

We refused delivery and told them to take it back. Ordered the replacement - it was also delivered with a dent in the door. Refused that one also. There was a space of two weeks between each delivery since the appliance had to be ordered from somewhere else.

Before we ordered the third one, we went into the store and spoke to the manager. He told us to choose something similar and that it would be delivered the following day. Oh yes, the delivery drivers told us that the warehouse manager, despite them showing him the dents on Number 3, said to go ahead and deliver anyway. So No 3 came and the delivery men said to look at it before unloading since they saw it was damaged.

My husband refused No. 3. By this time we were so disgusted and called the manager we had dealt with earlier and explained that this was unacceptable. He said that a new shipment was coming in that night, and that he would make sure we would get delivery today, Sunday.

We checked our messages and there was nothing from Lowe's telling us what time it would be delivered. I finally called their delivery dept and was told that there was nothing on the list for today's delivery with our name on it. Unbelievable. Of course the manager we had dealt with is not working today.

We are now supposed to be on the delivery list for tomorrow. The warehouse person checked, at my request, to make sure that the unit was not marred or scratched in any way. Apparently so far it is in good shape.

Of course it now has to be delivered... This has been a horrible experience and I would NEVER order anything from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05, 2017.

Comments