Did I mention it was THE worst delivery service EVER?I have never had such a nightmare experience in purchasing, delivering, pickup with a company before like I have with Lowe's delivery service.

It is an outside contractor. Unprofessional, rude, inflexible, unacceptable, unsatisfactory. And I had the luck to actually have to go through the process TWICE. In all honesty, if it doesn't go as planned this time I am returning the appliances and going elsewhere.

And I will never purchase another item from Lowes regardless if it includes delivery or not.To write about what actually transpired would take PAGES.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

XPOLastMileSupport

I am sorry for the experience you had with your Lowes Delivery.Our company's contractor may have been the one to deliver to you, but I need to get more information from you if possible.

Could you please e-mail me your name and the city you purchased your items? I know your location says Atlanta, but I don't know if you purchased from a surrounding store?

Please feel free to e-mail me your information at jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com and I will forward your information to our mangers and directors so we can assist you in this matter.Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.