Installed wrong carpet! We ordered and paid for SOS Soul Mate carpet with pet protection.

This is a thick dense carpet. We asked for it to be the color of a low end thin carpet SOS Kindred Spirit. They delivered and installed the Kindred Spirit carpet. My wife told them it was Wrong when it was on the truck.

Lowes was called and they kept stating the carpet has to BLOOM. I rushed home and its NEVER GOING TO BLOOM because its the wrong carpet! I took the both the sales carpet samples I still have into Lowes along with a piece of the installed carpet. Everyone in lowes flooring agreed we got the wrong carpet.

Except for the RUDE Lowes manager that would not even look at all the samples I brought in. The manger called the installer owner that was NOT even at our house and he BLAMED my wife. To add she just got out of the hospital. Worse yet my 21 year old son notice money he had on his wall shelf in a box is missing today.

He went into Lowes today and they told him they will get him the installers phone # or he can file a police report!

WHAT!!!!! WE DID NOT PICK THE INSTALLERS LOWES DID!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: wrong carpet installed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Rude manager understanding flooring staff.

Comments