Painted a child's room. The color is a light pink. Ran out of paint with the second coat, so had to go to Lowes to get the same color just for another gallon, to do the second coat. Paint the room, and we wait for it to dry.

Take the wallpaper off the walls in the kitchen. We get green paint to cover up where the wallpaper was (went to Lowe again). Paint and wait for it to dry.

Go back and check both the child's room and the kitchen are screwed up. Both times Lowes screwed up. Never going for paint there again.

Best part it was the same lady who filled both paint cans.

Comments

Same thing here...got second gallon one day later and it was totally a different color. Blue undertone not tan.

Pissed! Re-taped and repainted everything and I had to re-hvlp an entire wall. The return person almost didn't give me a refund on the $27 paint when it was going to cost me $20 in materials and two days of my time to redo.

Loews machinescant make two consistent cans of paint. AVOID

now if you used your my lowes card. we would be able to mix the same color to match.

drop by and sign up today. never stop improving

Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan #630305

You should have brought something painted with the original color. Usually it is a good idea to keep the stirrer so they can color match it.

Otherwise, the paint can be a little different but covering the wall with a second coat should have prevented any of the original color showing through. They will give you your money back if you show them the problem.