1230 N Brightleaf Blvd, Smithfield, NC 27577
2.0

We ordered a LG door in door refrigerator on May 24 2019 from the Smithfield NC location. We were told it was not in the warehouse and would take 5 weeks to come in.

The refrigerator was delivered on June 30. The problem is it is the wrong refrigerator. I told the deliver man and he said that one matched my receipt. I called the store and they said that is the correct refrigerator.

I know which refrigerator I picked out. It was the 3 door, door in door refrigerator, not just the 3 door refrigerator. After several phone conversations I went to the Smithfield store and asked to speak to the store manager. They said he was not there but would call me in and hour.

After 2 1/2 hours I called back and they said he had left. I called Monday and he says I can get the one I ordered for another $1500. I absolutely will not pay anymore. My point to him is the salesman show me on the computer which refrigerator I was ordering.

I agreeed and also added a microwave because LG had a rebate if you did more than 1 appliance. How is a customer suppose to know if they order the correct item when all you have is numbers printed on a receipt. I paid exactly what the refrigerator was priced at and now they want me to pay an add$1500 to get the refrigerator I ordered. Lowe’s definitely has a problem with delivering the wrong appliances.

The deliver man told me that was the 3rd mistake that day that they had sent the wrong item to be delivered.

This is poor customer service and the store does not want to take responsibility to correct the problem. I do not intend to purchase another appliance from Lowe’s.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Wrong refrigerator.

Comments

Have you called their customer care? they might be able to help you see where the error happened and get you a answer