Overland Park, Kansas

Ok I just received a letter stating that Lowes is closing my acct because of past credit history with others, hello *** they why give me a card to begin with! I have also paid you people twice fully well before all the interests accrued?????

Is this legal!!?? Yes i admit my credit used to suck after my divorce, and ive worked hard to be where Im at today creditwise again, now these rude, non customer service people decide to close my accoutn because of past credit? that cannot be good on my decent credit report yeh!?

Anyone have any suggestions? Really pissed off customer in Chesapeake VA!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Credit Card.

Comments

Lowes has nothing to do with this....you need to be mad a GE

They charge too much interest all but 25percent. I pretty sure it is cheaper to do business with HOME DEPTO!

jo69guy

Their cards are issued by GE Money Bank, and they seem to take pleasure in making people miserable. I have a complaint against them myself on here.

#272075

yep you didnt read the FINE PRINT but most dont. they can close your account for ANY REASON they think you are having a struggle with anyones accounts, including theirs, any interest rates that changed? theres a problem....to them..**** credit it isnt worth it anyhow from "stores" like Lowes.