32 William C Gould Way, Kingston, MA 02364, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I recently purchased a home that is a fixer upper. To date, I have spent thousands of dollars with Lowe's in Kingston, MA and I regret every cent (if you don't believe me, look me up).

My home renovations are only about 20% complete, and I will never spend another dime at your despicable company. How can you honestly look at yourself as a company and claim "good" customer service?

I am not going to waste my time typing out an entire story about each appliance I purchased and how your company proved its incompetence; just know I will be going out of my way to make sure I express how poorly I have been treated, and every person/review site I encounter, I will suggest alternative companies just to make sure my circle of people do not make the same mistake I did by trusting your company. You are the very reason big box stores receive such a bad rapport.

Preferred solution: Make sure none of my family/friends use your company..

Lowes Cons: Customer service on returns from online ordering, Customer service.

• useless slow incompetent

Comments

How are you going to express how poorly you were treated if you won't take the time to provide any detail in your complaint?