1622 Madison St, Clarksville, TN 37043, USA

i locked my key in my car near the fence display and trailers at Lowes on madison street in clarksville tn on friday 3/25/17 and went into the store and talked to the night manager about- would it be alright if i left in over night . the second key was to arrive in the monday mail and i would come and pick it up .

she wrote it down and said it would be ok for no more than 3 days./ she did not ask me for my phone number the next mourning i got a call from my insurance co that they were towing my car i was able to catch the truck and got him to take it to my home.i feel like i was treated very *** and was shocked to see how bad business people really are at loews and l have purchased thousands of $ worth of building materials and will never believe a word they say and never buy again. home depot has always treated me much better james k hawkins 11;37 3/26/17.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: I was told one thing and got a total other, Poor service poorly planning and poor execution.

Comments

I see spelling errors and a lack of punctuation in this complaint.

Have to be able to sell their *** to ppl that don't lock their Keyes in their car