I ordered 2 American Standard Sanoma toilets on line. First I visited the store on Mavis Road, Mississauga and was told by an employee to purchase on line for the 20% discount.

I promptly returned home to order them on line (10% off on each toilet) :). FREE shipping plastered on every page for orders over $49.00. The following day I received an email to pick-up the toilets within 4 business days and promptly called the customer service number provided. The Customer Service Rep explained there was an asterisk (*) next to FREE shipping that excludes anything over 100lbs...this was my responsibility to check.

Angry I asked for the Manager and was passed to Kera Free who began rambling the same information. I advised her it was not up to the customer to check the asterisk if the order went through as a shipping order without prompting the customer to check. There is an additional $80,00 charge for delivery apparently and the savings was only $32.00 ha!!!!!! What a joke!!!!!

She was rude and did not allow me to speak continuing to ramble her trained response. I have never been spoken to in this manner and CANCELLED my order immediately...not trusting at this point in time I awaited the emailed cancellation!!!!

Never again...very rude and no attempt to appease their customer. I am no longer a customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: On line customer service is disgusting.

Comments

It IS up to the customer to read the fine print. Nobody is responsible for steering you in the direction that will save you the most money. Who the *** do you think you are?

rogo788_21
to Geao #1359746

you must be an employee

to rogo788_21 #1360935

You must be an entitled customer that's too lazy to read.